The BioSkills lab
The Orthopaedic Research and Innovation Foundation, along with St. Elizabeth Healthcare and OrthoCincy Orthopaedics, is proud to present FIVE Labs Midwest. A new and innovated surgical skills lab opening in Northern Kentucky in 2018.
FIVE Labs Midwest will focus on surgical education and comprehensive training on both open and arthroscopic surgical methods. With 22 surgical stations, FIVE Labs Midwest will offer cutting-edge training courses and human anatomy dissections. Our laboratory provides real-life, hands on experience to enhance practical skills and advance the understanding of human anatomy and physiology.
Students, residents, surgeons, industry specialist and other healthcare professionals are all welcome to experience the services and facility at ORIF.
A few of the many amenities offered:
- Approximately 15,000 square feet.
- 151 seat, tiered auditorium featuring classroom style seating with power outlets at each seat.
- Conference Room/Meeting Space with a 42 person capacity. The rooms can be divided into two separate conference rooms accommodating separate groups of 18 and 24 people.
- The large bioskills lab accommodates up to 20 stations depending on your type of event.
- A small bioskills lab adjacent to the large lab has 2 individual stations. Both labs can be used simultaneously!
- All stations are equipped with overhead surgical lights and surgical instrumentation.
- Integrated HD audiovisual technology is located throughout the facility.
Someone from FIVE Labs Midwest will reach out to you within the next 1-2 business days.